MAY 31st – ATMA 2022 - Call for paper
The next annual conference of the Association Technique Maritime et Aéronautique will be held in Paris on October 2022, 11th. The participation to the Conference is free.
The call for paper is open to everyone (it is not necessary to be ATMA member to propose a paper). Any paper dealing with the technical evolutions in the maritime and aeronautical world are welcome.
The communications will be published in the annual bulletin of ATMA. Presentations and papers can be in French or in English, following the author choice.
To download the form to be filled for the proposal:
The proposal form is to be sent to ATMA before May 2022, 31st by mail at email@example.com
The accepted papers will have to be forwarded to ATMA by June 30st 2022.
- MAY 2022 – CAP MARTINIQUE TRANSAT
- MAY 31st – ATMA 2022 - Call for paper
- From JUNE 13th to 17th – BLUE FORUM
- From JUNE 28th to 30th - EUROMARITIME
- JUNE 30th – FRENCH MARINE ACADEMY 100 YEARS
- July 4th - APSM – PharBal
- From SEPTEMBER 26th to 30th – SEA TECH
- OCTOBER 11th – ATMA 2022
- From OCTOBER 18th to 21st – EURONAVAL
- On NOVEMBER 8th and 9th - CEMT PostGradMar
- From November 22nd to 24th – JH22
- ATMA 2021 - PAPERS
- ATMA 2021 - PRESENTATIONS
- ATMA 2020 – BEST CONFERENCES
- DANYCAN book (Patrick Lamache)
- DGA TA - INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE
- CMF - 2021
- ATMA papers on the web site