ATMA papers on the web site
All the titles and authors of the ATMA papers from the first one in 1890 to now (more than 2800 titles) are available on the site (section Publications/Papers list) and can be ordered on line.
The summary of the annual books from 1890 to now are also available (section Publications/Annual books) and can be ordered on line.
The ATMA members can freely download all paper for which a pdf exists, all from 2005 to now and those of the previous years which have been scanned. They only have to ask for their personal password.
- MAY 2022 – CAP MARTINIQUE TRANSAT
- MAY 31st – ATMA 2022 - Call for paper
- From JUNE 13th to 17th – BLUE FORUM
- From JUNE 28th to 30th - EUROMARITIME
- JUNE 30th – FRENCH MARINE ACADEMY 100 YEARS
- July 4th - APSM – PharBal
- From SEPTEMBER 26th to 30th – SEA TECH
- OCTOBER 11th – ATMA 2022
- From OCTOBER 18th to 21st – EURONAVAL
- On NOVEMBER 8th and 9th - CEMT PostGradMar
- From November 22nd to 24th – JH22
- ATMA 2021 - PAPERS
- ATMA 2021 - PRESENTATIONS
- ATMA 2020 – BEST CONFERENCES
- DANYCAN book (Patrick Lamache)
- DGA TA - INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE
- CMF - 2021
- ATMA papers on the web site