CEMT 2015 AWARD
At the end of 2014, ATMA proposed as candidate for the CEMT award the D2S team (Structural Analysis Department) of DCNS Research, led by Mr Jean-François. Sigrist. This candidate was chosen by the CEMT at the meeting hold in April 2015.
On 24th of May 2016, Mr Trevor Blakeley, chairman of the CEMT, delivered officially the CEMT award to the D2S team, in DCNS premises of Nantes (Technocampus Ocean) in attendance of Mr Hervé Guillou, CEO of DCNS and Mr Régis Beaugrand, secretary of the ATMA board.
Within DCNS research, the Structural Analysis Department (D²S) is a contributor in the development and the validation of numerical methods for the simulation of fluid-structure interaction problems, with applications to naval shipbuilding.
Gathering 5 R&D Engineers with different fields of expertise, and complemented with 5 PhD Students, the team is involved in various scientific collaborations ; it aims at bridging the gap between fundamental research in the field of computational mechanics and industrial applications of innovative numerical methods for ship design.
- OCTOBER 11th - 2022 CONFERENCE ATMA
- JANUARY 23rd – 24th , 2023 – MARINE ACADEMY
- NOVEMBER 2022 – ATMA PAPER AWARD
- OCTOBER 2022 – FRENCH MARINE ACADEMY
- MAY 2022 – TRANSAT CAP MARTINIQUE
- ATMA 2021 AWARD – Best conferences
- ATMA 2021 AWARD - Best end of study project
- Roger BRARD 2021 AWARD
- ATMA 2020 AWARD – Best conferences
- ATMA 2020 AWARD - Best end of study project
- ATMA 2019 AWARD – Best conference
- ATMA 2019 AWARD - Best End-Study Project
- ATMA 2017 AWARD – Best conferences
- ATMA AWARDS - FAST 2017
- ATMA 2016 AWARD – Best conferences
- ATMA 2015 AWARD– Best conferences
- CEMT 2015 AWARD
- ATMA 2014 AWARD – Best conferences
- ATMA 2013 AWARD – Best conferences
- CEMT 2013 AWARD
- BOOK - Cybersecurity in the maritime world October 2018)
- INGEBLUE INSTITUTE
- ATMA CMF member (French Maritime Cluster)
- ATMA CEMT member
- Naval architect and marine engineer in Europe, an exciting career
- Maritime European research - Toward the future